Sunday, July 20, 2008

No new stuff on the temple, but theres a movie. :-)

Nothing new on the temple, just trying to fund this behemoth is gonna take a loooooooooooooong time :-( , but below is a lego stop motion I made, which is completely unrelated to the temple, other than I made it, and involves legos (naturally). It took about a week to animate and photoshop all the effects, and all for a 1 min long video!! >:-(
Something kinda interesting is that the chicken leg falling from sky was all photoshoped, I actually animated that, but it came out poorly so instead, I just photoshoped the entire scene. Also in the scene where the guy is reading, the book is photoshoped to look like a "for dummies" book, but I really animated that with the guy holding a plane brown book.
The power of Photohsop!

Hopefully I will have something interesting relating to the temple soon.

No comments: